What are some of the qualities you look for when referring your patients to an oral surgery practice?
- State of the art facilities?
- All the latest technology?
- Extremely skilled and experienced oral surgeons?
- Kind and welcoming staff?
- Ease of referrals?
Well, Dr. Mahjoubi and her team at UpperEast OMS check all those boxes – and more!
Ghazal Mahjoubi, DMD opened her oral and maxillofacial surgery office in New York City. Originally inspired by her father’s work as a general surgeon, Ghazal knew from a young age that she wanted to serve her community through a practice in medicine.
Dr. Mahjoubi works with adults and adolescents and practices the full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery, including:
- wisdom teeth extraction
- general anesthesia
- implant placement
- facial trauma
- management of oral and maxillofacial pathologies
- and more
THE BEST TRAINING & EXPERIENCE
Dr. Mahjoubi’s training includes a BS from the University of Massachusetts Boston in 2003, a Doctorate in Dental Medicine (DMD) from Boston University, as well as specialty training in oral and maxillofacial surgery at Woodhull Hospital in Brooklyn.
Her experience includes five years of hospital-based surgical and general anesthesia training. She was chief resident in her fifth year of oral and maxillofacial training and she is board certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
THE BEST FACILITIES & STAFF
When you visit Dr. Mahjoubi at Upper East Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, you are welcomed into her state-of-the-art facilities, equipped with the latest 3D imaging, general anesthesia monitoring, and sterilization technologies. Dr. Ghazal Mahjoubi is passionate about her work and she and her staff are committed to providing the highest quality of care.
- Published in Medical Emergencies in Dental Practice and Dental Clinics of North America (Volumes 1 and 3)
- Presented at the International Oral Surgery Conference in Chile
- Certified in Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Actively pursues continuing education courses to stay current with the most advanced oral surgical techniques
- Maintains hospital privileges to offer patients the flexibility to work directly with her when extended oral and maxillofacial surgeries are required
HOW TO REFER YOUR PATIENTS
We would love to serve you and your patients through our outstanding oral and maxillofacial surgical care. Please give us a call today with any question or to get your patients set up with a consultation!
GET IN TOUCH TODAY!